still in progress
i don’t know..
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be."
this was probably one of the saddest moments of my childhood
Except the majority of men are. Hence why rapists of women and children are often beaten the fuck up in prison and sometimes killed.
You know what’s funny? The same feminists who spout nonsense like this usually also believe that the patriarchy exists.
But if the patriarchy existed as a system of institutionalized maleness, and if men did not care about, or even secretly supported rape and rapists, then why is rape illegal and treated as one of the worst things a man (and more often than not only a man) can do?
Exactly, it’s feminism. Logic need not apply.
yes logic need not apply.
men make rape jokes but they’re so disgusted by periods that they can’t even joke about it
a guy can literally say “or else I’ll rape you! Lol” and nothing will happen but the second a girl says the word “period” or “pads” or “tampon” guys act like it’s the end of the world
they want literally nothing to do with periods but they’re just fine being tied to rape.
but feminism is illogical wow that makes sense
Respectfully, you should see this:
If you go onto the FBI website looking for rape statistics, it has the official definition of rape. Which includes “Or else I’ll rape you! Lol” so if an individual were to say “Or else I’ll rape you! Lol” to you, you’re absolutely able to file a police report. If you get yourself an attorney (for the rare instances where potentially corrupt police do not take this seriously), you can be advised on further legal action if these threats persist.
I’m not sure what life experiences you have had, but in my nearly 21 years of life I have never met or befriended a man who acts more appalled by the biology of the menstruation cycle than the act of rape.
Je t’aime (French)
Eu te amo! (portuguese)
anh yeu em/ em yeu anh (vietnamese)
*old man voice* ya damn weebs
I need you./Bitch./Jerk. (Winchester)
Y’all SJ faggots got nothing on this guy, who truly is a man without prejudice.
[pours water back and forth between beakers] im a sciencer
you know that one tumblr powerpoint someone made a few months ago about satiation slowly changing the way you perceive humor until at some point you transcend humor altogether and someday we as a society will find only magnified jpeg images of hank hill with the words WEED printed over it hilarious?
i feel like i understand that now. i feel like this is it, this photoset is the surreal, nonsensical apex we are collectively inching towards. it’s vague and incomprehensible and even kind of threatening, but it’s as inevitable as the heat death of the universe and all we can do is submit ourselves to it