This is Baby Bird. An Indian Ring-Neck Parrot.
He’s my brother’s bird, but has been passed onto me while my brother is overseas. Chances are he will be mine forever. Well, he’s lonely and I want to get him a boy-/girlfriend. Problem is the one I found for “cheap” is $200.
I can’t afford that right now with everything going on in my life. But my bird is literally dying of loneliness. Indian Ring-Necks are meant to be in social settings—they need the attention of another bird as much as humans need other humans.
So I’m asking if anyone would be willing to donate to this cause. $20, $10, $3, $1… anything at all. (The button to my paypal is on my blog)
We can get someone a fuzzy chicken—can you help my bird find true love?
- maros130 likes this
- enochianonmywings reblogged this from wisenedbyage
- wisenedbyage reblogged this from immortalis0cruor0elf
- lionslamb likes this
- immortalis0cruor0elf reblogged this from helearneditfromthepizzaman
- immortalis0cruor0elf likes this
- helearneditfromthepizzaman reblogged this from wisenedbyage
- thebeastnamedzafarri reblogged this from wisenedbyage and added:
- thebeastnamedzafarri likes this
- cinnamon-cute likes this
- vmpolung reblogged this from cityofpulses
- cityofpulses reblogged this from crazyparrotlady
- crazyparrotlady reblogged this from fluffykassius
- fluffykassius reblogged this from wisenedbyage and added:
- rebanndon likes this
- megansulivan reblogged this from wisenedbyage
- megansulivan likes this
- xailey56 reblogged this from neftgriffin
- neftgriffin reblogged this from wisenedbyage and added:
- bobblestheninja reblogged this from akingbetrayed
- akingbetrayed reblogged this from wisenedbyage and added: